Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Truth

So, here goes, a difficult undertaking at best. Especially since I am not entirely certain what truth I really wish to provide. Let's try this and see where it gets me.

I am older than I once was, which is kind of a duh thing to say, but more true than age. I lived in naivety for many years, and still to some degree I do, but less now. I took multiple year jumps during this life in maturation that should have come a bit more naturally, but didn't due to my ignorance of life, and ultimately my ignoring of it as well. Hrm, perhaps a new tack, or new title? This just isn't here right now. Thought it was, but maybe I was wrong. I don't feel like getting this dark at the moment, feeling a bit lighter than this. Give me a sec...


So I guess I want to write about some of my truths, some of the things that are really a part of who I am, but I think those things are hiding themselves from public view at the moment. They won't come out onto the page, so I shall have to come back to htis idea again later. We'll see. Till then, I will have to try and write some other stuff. Maybe I just need a kick from somewhere. That is not an invitation, by the way. At least not a literal one in any event. Thank you, goodnight.

No comments: