Sunday, December 23, 2007

The End

I can see more of the story now. I still don't know how it ends, what good would that do anyway? Finding my way to that end is the important part. The story I have wanted to write my whole life. The one that has told itself to me in bits and pieces, in dreams and lost moments throughout my existence. I have a climax moment, that moment in the story where it can go either way. I build backwards from there now, working to meet the end with the beginning. Then, what happens next? I have lost faith many times before in the process, in my work, in myself. I seem to get it back every time, but it gets harder now. I feel as though there are forces willing me to fail, trying to stop me from getting to the things and places I want. I know there are same forces aligned with me, fighting against the dark, keeping me from falling to far. Some are obvious, some not so much. But they are there. The end is near now, I can feel it. It is time to write. Time to put everything I am, all that I have left into this. The truest course of my destiny lies at the end of this road. I am certain of it. Every moment, every happiness and all of the pain have lent themselves into crafting this story. I will find my way to the end, whatver that may be.

No comments: