Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Whirlwind

I am so freakin exhausted. Body mind and soul are drained, it feels as though I have nothing left. I have spent the last few weeks on an emotional roller coaster, which of course would be trouble enough, but in addition I'm dealing with having had my last workday in Sac today, getting ready to move out of here in the next two days, and start my new life and career in four short days from now. I wish I could say I'm surprised I'm even awake right now, but seeing as I haven't been getting much sleep over the last few weeks and increasingly over the last few days, no surprises.
Somehow I'm muddling through, and I know that once the transition is made I can begin to settle a bit and things should hopefully get a bit easier. Then all I have to worry about is getting my emotions back on track, which of course may be easier said than done, but at least I will have removed some of the stress forces in my life and so at least it might make things a little bit simpler. I think I am going to try that sleeping thing, it sounds like a good idea at any rate. Plus I do have a crapload of stuff to do tomorrow, so the earlier to bed, maybe the more sleep I get and maybe I can actually get everything done.
Maybe I'll try and take a nap tomorrow. That might help a bit too. That and getting my throat to feel normal again. So many things... but a nap does sound good.

No comments: