Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Embrace

Every time I see your face,
Every time we lovingly embrace,
I feel alive, at home and free,
That is what you mean to me.

To kiss your lips is divine,
To stand next to you sublime,
In your eyes the world is bright,
When you smile a glimmering light.

You have given me such faith,
In your presence I feel safe,

I give myself to this perfect place,
I dance and sing and win the race.

There is no other place I'd rather be,
No other place where I feel such glee,
Hard to explain this feeling inside,
But it's one I won't try to hide.

I met you on a cold dark night,
Followed you into the light,
Left behind all my doubts and fears,
All that's left now are happy tears.

Every time I hear your voice,
I feel loved and there is no choice,
I feel alive, at home and free,
That is what you mean to me.


No comments: