Monday, November 19, 2007

J Willis

I never wanted to be sad, never wanted to say goodbye, but I know now that it was inevitable. Our broken past was just too much for us to repair. So I have said it now, let go of the past, and can finally truly remember only that which has brought me here now fondly. Our arc is complete. I will miss you from time to time, but I will not feel lost without your presence, or as though I need to have vindication from you. You brought joy and peace to my life, in more ways than one. And I thank you. I have thanked you, and will continue to be grateful to you.
I have told you I wished we could go back, but you have declined. And now I respect and will no longer try and change your point of view. I truly hope to hear only good things about you, and for you in the future, for it is all that you are deserving of. You brought me new understanding of my life and what I needed to do to live it more fully. I am continuing on my adventure now. Should we meet again in this life, well, actually, simply good luck to you, may your road be fruitful and full of joy, and may your every dream be fulfilled. This is not for you and I anymore, just for me. We are parted from our path together now. I have found one that I quite like, and look forward to exploring. I hope you have done the same.

No comments: