Friday, January 18, 2008

Perfect? Who needs perfect?

I may never be a millionaire, I may never have a fancy car, huge house, or a perfect vocabulary.
I may never be able to run a marathon, I may never be able to bench press a car, or even repair one for that matter.
I may be terribly boring, I might be incredibly ridiculous, and I just might be painfully shy.
I may never fit in with the crowd, I might never fit in with you friends, and I might just drive you crazy.
I will never be perfect, I might never be everything you ever hoped for, but I will promise one thing.
I promise to cherish every minute with you.
I promise to try every day to do everything I can to make your life wonderful.
I promise to give everything I am and everything I am not to you.
I promise to never give up on you, on me, or on us.
I promise that I will never be perfect, but I will never let that get in the way of loving you with all of my heart.



All the good ones live this way I think. At least in my experience.
(Men and women, just so you're not getting offended.)
Who needs perfection, right? Just a thought. :-)

No comments: